Remote Controlled Robot For Raspberry Car Kit
- STEM LEARNING KIT - Perfect choice for beginners to learn Raspberry Pi (Compatible with RPi 4B/3B/3B+/2B/2B+, Raspberry Pi is NOT included), robotics, electronics and program. The PiCar-V is a funny way for children and parents working together to build and use.
- UPGRADE VERSION - Improved technology based on user feedback. Support solid plate and the white Servo Motor can well protected by Torsion protection,Power failure protection after over load.
- IMAGE TRANSMISSION - Wide-angle USB webcam to real-time image/video transmission.
- REMOTE CONTROL - Remote control with the UI on PC or on a web browser (mobiles, tablets…)
- EASILY CODING - You can learn how to code faster and easier than ever with a visual programming language software or Python code.
- The PiCar-V is an open source robot learning kit based on Raspberry Pi. Equipped with a wide-angle USB webcam, it is powerful together with three whole new circuit boards and less but simpler wiring.
- Some constructure plates in a well-designed structure, solid, durable and shatterproof. Complete code suitable for almost all platforms to control the car.
- Python code is provided for the car, and you can also program and debug it with Dragit, a Snap-based graphical interface, by just simple dragging and dropping the code blocks for complex functions.
- There are many ways to control the robot remotely: with the app on PC (works on any OS), you can control the car and the cam's direction on the UI and view the image it takes in real time; or, with the related code, realize the same functions on a web browser, means it can works with any mobile phones, tablets, etc
1 * Plate set
1 * Robot Hats
1 * PCA9685 PWM Driver
1 * TB6612 Motor Driver
1 * 2x18650 Battery Holder
3 * SunFounder SF006C Servo
1 * 120° Wide-angle USB Camera
2 * Rear Wheel
2 * Front Wheel
1 * Ribbon (30cm)
1 * Cross Screwdriver
Several wires,Needed screws, nuts, Wrenches and standoffs
Without Raspberry Pi board